WARNING

You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Close [x]

Follow Us

RSS Feed

Posted on 06-29-2016

Mindy Judd and Copper 

Companion Pet Clinic Saved My Puppy’s Life 

When my dog, Copper, was about 6 months old he ate rat poison while visiting my sister's home. Luckily my sister and close friend knew that it was life threatening and immediately called Copper's vet, Companion Pet Clinic. 

This happened in the late afternoon and they were ready to close for the day. Once the clinic knew the severity of the sitiuation, the staff and Dr. Prince waited and treated Copper immediately. They saved his life. 

I'm so grateful that they stayed and gave Copper excellent care that evening. The clinic also followed up with me to check on Copper.                

I am still amazed how caring they were that evening last August when they saved Copper.  

There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.

Post Comment